Kishwaukee College Foundation Awards
Scholarships reward and encourage student achievement, leadership, and involvement, and provide financial assistance for books, fees, and tuition. Students are selected on a competitive basis according to each scholarship’s specific requirements. Students may apply during the Spring semester for awards distributed for the Fall, and they may apply during the Fall semester for awards distributed for the Spring.
To view the various scholarship opportunities, please see our online list. If you need assistance, please contact:
Kishwaukee College Foundation
For additional scholarships, see the Financial Aid scholarships webpage.
How to apply:
- Current students, please continue to Step 2. New students, please fill out the Kishwaukee College Student Information Form prior to applying for Foundation Scholarships. If you have already filled out form and have obtained your Kish ID username and password, please proceed to Step 2. Form is available online at www.kish.edu/apply. Once you filled out form, you will be given a Kishwaukee College student ID number and instructions for setting up your KishID and password. This process may take 2-3 business days. To expedite the process or with questions, please call Student Services at 815-825-9375.
- Go to online scholarship application form. Sign-in in upper right hand corner with your Kish ID username and password.
- Fill out the application. All Foundation scholarships use the same online application. Application will automatically be submitted for any scholarship you qualify for.
- Supporting documents may be required for some scholarships, such as a short essay or letter of recommendation.
- You may save your application and go back at a later date.