Career Technologies Division
Some A.A.S. degrees will transfer into a Capstone Program at a four-year university. Specific information is available in the Career Technologies division offices.
For program planning and advising, contact the division office.
Programs of Study
- Agriculture Transfer
- Automated Engineering Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Flight
- Building Construction Technology
- Collision Repair Technology
- Computer-Aided Design Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Diesel Power Technology
- Equine Science
- Office Systems
- Welding Technology
For complete information about these and other academic programs, visit Programs of Study.