|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Setup your KishID account|
|Change your KishID password|
Beginning January 10, 2014, the link to KishSOS from the homepage of the website will be removed. Access will continue to be available from within myKC.
A public search for classes will continue to be available from the homepage of the website under Catalog & Course Schedules.
Tuition Estimator will continue to be available on the Tuition & Fees webpage.
KishSOS is a secure web interface that allows you to access your personal academic information. Through KishSOS you can register for classes, print your class schedule and much more.
If you are not able to login, you can reset your password by clicking on 'Change your KishID password' link under the 'Need Help' section on this page.
KishSOS monthly maintenance is scheduled for the 1st Thursday of the month from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
Effective July 1, 2013, all payments made with a credit / debit card will be assessed a 2.5% service fee.
- Register for your classes and print your class schedule using KishSOS
- Now is a good time to review your address and phone number and make any necessary updates.
- Go to KishSOS click "Student Info/Register" and click "Update My Profile."
- Final grade reports are available to students via KishSOS at the end of each term.
- Click "Student Info/Register" and then click "Grades."
Faculty and Staff
- Access KishSOS