Professional Education & Certifications
- BS, MA, Northern Illinois University
- Faculty Award of Excellence, Nominee, Kishwaukee College. 2014.
- Collie-Taylor Coach Fellowship Award, Phi Rho Pi National Forensics Association. 2013.
- Public Communication, Oral Interpretation & Performance, Rhetorical Criticism, Computer-Mediated Communication, Information and Communication Technology, Online Instruction & Pedagogy, Assessment.
Publications & Presentations
- “Technically Speaking: The Online Speech Course.” Illinois Communication and Theater Association. Bloomington, Illinois. September 2013
- “Standards & Best Practices in Teaching Online & Hybrid Courses.” Kishwaukee College Professional Development. Malta, Illinois. August 2013
- National Communication Association
- Phi Rho Pi National Forensics Association
- Illinois Communication & Theater Association
- Illinois Intercollegiate Forensics Association
Student Organizations/Club Involvement
- Director, Speech & Debate Team, Kishwaukee College. 2011 - present
- Chair, Academic Standards Committee, Kishwaukee College. 2013 - present
- Coordinator, Student Oratory Contest, Kishwaukee College. 2014 - present