KCMA Registration Steps
1. Get your KishID username and set up your password
- Go to "Find my KishID username"
- Enter your last name and KishID Number or SS#. Please save your KishID username and KishID Number for later.
- Go to https://www.kish.edu/kishid/
- Choose "Set up your KishID account"
- Enter your last name and KishID Number
- Select 3 questions and answers you want to use to help identify yourself
- Enter the password you want and re-enter it to confirm that password
2. Log In to myKC
- Click myKC from top of website
- Click myKC icon on landing page and enter your KishID username and password; if you're having troubles logging in, view browser compatibility at the bottom of the myKC landing page.
- You may wish to view your Profile
3. Register for your MAT Class
- When logged into myKC, scroll down to the KishSOS area in the lower right of the screen.
- Choose the "Student Info/Register" menu, then the "Registration" menu, and finally click "Register" to search and register for classes
- Under "Term" indicate which term (FALL or SPRING)
- Under "Subject" choose "Mathematics"
- Under "Course Number" type "098" or "096"
- Select the course you would like to register for
- Be sure that it is a KCMA course type which means it meets on NIU's campus
- Indicate the action "Register" for that course and "Submit"
- You must pay for your class in full or enroll in KIPP before the tuition due date, or you will be dropped from your class.
- Financial Aid will not pay for this course.
- To pay for your class in full online with a Credit Card, go to "Make a Payment" on KishSOS.
- To pay for your class in full over the phone with a Credit Card contact the business office at Kishwaukee College 815- 825-2086
- To pay for your class in full using a check, include the student’s name and KISH ID # in the memo and send payment to: Kishwaukee College Business Office 21193 Malta Rd, Malta, IL 60150-9699
- Enroll in the Kishwaukee Installment Payment Plan.
Print a copy of your schedule
- You will need it to purchase your books from the NIU bookstore
- We advise you to check back before the first class meeting to verify room locations