Welcome to the Kishwaukee College Complementary Health Clinic, created to nurture our students’ and your personal well-being. Our elegant and cozy spa is designed to relax your mind and body and to encourage you to discover optimal health and wellness. The diverse treatments performed by students enrolled in the Kishwaukee College Therapeutic Massage and Esthetics Programs range from traditional body therapies to the latest beauty innovations. Come for glamour or relaxation and be restored from the stress and strain of modern life.
Student Massage - $20
Relax and unwind with a 60 minute massage provided by a highly trained, courteous student practitioner enrolled in the Kishwaukee College Therapeutic Massage Certification program.
Custom Blended Facial - $20 Treatment time- 1 hour
This facial is designed to address your specific skin care needs from dry, mature, environmentally stressed, sensitive or with acne. Using custom blending techniques, we can specifically target your unique skin care concerns.
We will give you a thorough skin analysis and consultation, a deep cleansing, steaming, exfoliation, massage, mask and protective creams. You will leave us looking and feeling soothed and glowing.
We use Bioelements professional skin care products that are formulated with the most potent botanical extracts, pure essential oils and advanced cosmeceutical ingredients available. Bioelements never uses artificial dyes or perfumes, and never tests the products on animals.
Appointments are available on Saturdays from January through August.
Gift certificates are available.
Take Malta Road to B Entrance North Parking Lot. (Parking Lot B). Enter B Wing at Door #56. Proceed straight ahead to Complementary Health Program area, Room B1240 (on right). Campus Map
- Appointment reminders are sent from our service provider, Genbook, to your email address or via text to your cell phone 24 hours in advance.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for parking and to complete the client intake form.
- Please be prepared for the instructor to enter the treatment room from time to time to assess the student.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- All massage appointments will be 60 minutes in length for clients that arrive on time. (Some esthetics procedures may take less time)
- Cancellations require a full 24 hour notice. Call 815-825-9487 to cancel please.
- We may cancel all future appointments upon second “no show”.
- Please make arrangements to have your children cared for outside of the student clinic during your massage.